Medical team of skilled professional medical, as long as a short period of time you can create your moving white smile!
Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. Wisdent Digital Dental Prosthesis Fabrication Center offer two kinds of materials ,custom- made empress E.max veneers and cosmetic resin veneers .You can discuss with your dentist to see which one is best for you.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
• Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
• Teeth that are worn down
• Teeth that are chipped or broken
• Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
• Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
Minimal Prep or “No-Prep” Veneers
Some patients are looking for an alternative to traditional dental veneers or bonding, but be aware that this treatment option is not appropriate for everyone.
Just as with porcelain veneers, “no-prep” or minimal preparation veneers— so called because they typically don’t require the dentist to remove as much tooth material—are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. Often, the placement of no-prep veneers can be done more quickly and with less discomfort than traditional veneers.
The dentists at Wisdent dental clinics will let you know if you are a good candidate for minimal preparation or “no-prep” veneers and if this option makes a sensible treatment plan.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Veneers?
Veneers offer the following advantages:
• They provide a natural tooth appearance.
• Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
• Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
• The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
• Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's color and shape; veneers generally don't require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
- Endodontics : Root canal treatment
- Waterlaser Gingival recontouring for ascetics
- Minimally invasive & 3D guided dental implantology
- Treatment of periodontal diseases assisted with LASERS
- Dental Veneers
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Safe removal of dental Amalgam fillings Inlay/ Onlay fabrication
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders(TMD) Treatment
- TEL : +886-3-2870074
- ADD. : No.206, Sec. 1, Gaotiezhanqian W. Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320 Google Map