Safe removal of dental Amalgam fillings Inlay/ Onlay fabrication
In addition to mercury and ceramic inlay greatly enhance the beautiful, when the ceramic inlay and teeth combined, so that every day you naturally open smile good mood.
Mercury Free and Mercury Safe Dentistry
AMALGAM REMOVAL/ Mercury Filling Removal
Anyone who has had a cavity filled in the last 150 years likely has an amalgam filling. Unfortunately, silver amalgam fillings contain Mercury, the second most toxic substance on earth. It is also one of the top 10 groups of chemicals considered a major health concern for the public according to the WHO (World Health Organization). The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has begun an international 10-year program to clean Mercury from the environment. Public awareness is gaining ground regarding the increase in serious health concerns such as Alzheimer’s, Autism, neurological problems, autoimmune conditions, loss of memory, depression, Cancer, Bell’s Palsy, and ringing in the ears. These organizations are relating these conditions to metal toxicity and the relationship with the teeth and the meridians in the body.
The costly and serious health problems that can be caused by exposure to Mercury include:
• Neurological disorders can result in physical conditions such as muscle spasms, seizures, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS), in addition to emotional problems including mental disorders, irritability, and depression.
• Cardiovascular conditions such as pounding or altered heartbeat and chest pain.
• A weakened immune system, which can make it easier to become sick and more difficult to recover.
• Collagen diseases can cause Scleroderma, joint pain, Arthritis, Bursitis, and Lupus.
Those who are concerned about the impact amalgam fillings can have on their overall health can turn to our practice. We provide extensive knowledge, skill, experience, and gentle care to safely remove amalgam fillings and replace them with safe, Mercury free, biocompatible tooth colored fillings. Your overall health, care, and safety are Wisdent dental clinics top priorities. The doctors at Wisdent dental clinics follow a precise, synergistic protocol
• Isolating the teeth with a non-latex rubber dam and liquid dam isolation to reduce the Mercury vapor that could permeate the patient’s tissues and oral cavity.
• Using oxygen masks throughout the entire procedure to ensure the air remains pure and prevent the possibility of Mercury vapor inhalation.
• Cutting the amalgam filling into large pieces to reduce the friction and heat from drilling, which minimizes the amount of vapor that is released.
• Keeping the amalgam at cool temperature during and after its removal.
• The use of a high-volume, powerful evacuation suction system to remove any Mercury particles or vapor during the procedure.
Positive pressure oxygen is given to you through an oxygen mask during the mercury filling removal, so that you will not inhale the mercury vapor that is released.
The Oral Aerosol Vacuum is also used during the mercury filling removal.
The 5 foot long intake hose is placed below your mouth to capture and redirect the oral aerosols down the intake hose and through a series of four filters. Mercury vapor is directed away from you and targeted by the filters to prevent inhalation of the
mercury vapor that is released.
Mercury filling replacement with porcelain (Inlays and Onlays)
-Restore teeth to original beauty
WHAT ARE ALL CERAMIC INLAYS AND ONLAYS?
These inlays and onlays are made from a tough, ceramic material which resembles the natural colour of your own teeth and is extremely attractive to view.
An inlay or onlay is a type of material which is placed inside or over the surface of a decayed or damaged tooth and are seen as a good alternative to a crown. They are made from a variety of materials such as gold or ceramic and cover the top surface of a tooth
Wisdent Digital Dental Prosthesis Fabrication Center fabricate Inlays and onlays which are made of IPS eMax or CAD/CAM zirconia
If you are seeking Mercury-free fillings or amalgam filling removal, you can visit our office and schedule your appointment. If you have any questions about Mercury free fillings or amalgam filling removal, call (886) 453-3551. We are always happy to help. We look forward to meeting you and guiding you towards better health.
- Endodontics : Root canal treatment
- Waterlaser Gingival recontouring for ascetics
- Minimally invasive & 3D guided dental implantology
- Treatment of periodontal diseases assisted with LASERS
- Dental Veneers
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Safe removal of dental Amalgam fillings Inlay/ Onlay fabrication
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders(TMD) Treatment
- TEL : +886-3-2870074
- ADD. : No.206, Sec. 1, Gaotiezhanqian W. Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320 Google Map